33 calorie cheesecake!
Don’t be scared.
It tasted phenomenal.
I kid you not.
*3/4 Cup nonfat cottage cheese
*2/3 cup nonfat plain yogurt
* 1 TBS flour
* 2 TBS sugar
* 1/4 tsp salt
*4 egg whites
*Juice from 1/2 a lemon
*1/2 cup assorted fresh berries
1. Place all ingredients except for eggs in the blender or food processor and whip until the batter is smooth.
2. Now add the eggs and give it a few pulses.
3. Finally, add the fruits and gently mix them in with a spoon. Do NOT blend!
4. Spray the bottom of your pan with some cooking spray or lightly cover with oil.
5. Pour the batter in.
6. Place the pan into your oven which should be set at 350 degrees. The suggested time for cooking is around 30 minutes but check frequently to make sure the cheesecake does not brown or dry out.
7. When done, serve either super hot straight out of the oven or chilled in the fridge. Enjoy!
Total recipe (391 g): 398 calories, 0g fat, 63g carbs, 1.7g fiber, 52g sugar, 38g protein.
Per square (391g/12 squares =33g): 33 calories, 0g fat, 5.3g carbs, 0.1g fiber, 4g sugar, 3.2g protein.
Recipe borrowed then modified from BakingBites.com